Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Thursday, December 06, 2012

ORANGE AND NUT BISCOTTI

Ingredients

  • 3 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 tablespoons finely grated orange zest
  • 3 large whole eggs plus 1 large egg yolk
  • 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
  • 3/4 cup toasted walnuts
  • 1/2 cup dried cranberries

No comments: