Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

CHICKEN COBB SALAD


I love the "Real Simple" website. I signed up to their daily recipe because not only I can make it easy and fast, but also is tasty, what is very important for me.
Serves 4Hands-On Time: 30mTotal Time: 30m

Ingredients

Directions

  1. Heat oven to 400° F. Rub the chicken with 1 tablespoon of the oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool, then shred.
  2. In a large bowl, toss the romaine with the vinegar and the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Top with the eggs, avocado, bacon, blue cheese, and chicken.
By Sue Li ,  April, 2012

No comments: