Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Monday, December 30, 2013

CILANTRO LIME BUTTER

• ½ cup butter, softened
• ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
• ¼ teaspoon lime zest
• ½ teaspoon garlic, minced
• Sea salt
• Cracked pepper (white or black peppercorns)
1. Stir together all ingredients in small bowl; add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Spoon into a small serving bowl or chill 15 minutes and shape into a log.

Patsy Bell Hobson is a freelance writer and avid gardener from Liberty, Missouri.

Click here for the main article,  Herbal Butters and Oils .

No comments: