Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

STUFFED EGGPLANTS


This is a very tasty dish and it is very easy to make too. My Austrian friend made it.  We used both common and Chinese eggplants, and liked the Chinese better.


 
Cut eggplants as seen, put salt between the slices. Cut onions, garlic, basil, parsley and put some olive oil over it. Fill eggplants alternative with tomato slices and mozzarella cheese slices. Put the herb mixture above or between, give some parmesan cheese on top and bake it at 400/450 for about 50 minutes.

2 comments:

Hajni said...

This is beautiful!!

Hajni said...

This is beautiful!