Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

EPERDZSEM

2-3 kg eper
1 kg cukor.
Agyumolcsoket megmossuk, ha nem darabosan szeretjuk, lemixerelhetjuk, majd egy labasban felfozzuk. Hozzaadjuk a cukrot, es forraspont utan meg 5-6 percig fozzuk. Tetszes szerint dzsemfixet is adhatunk hozza. Kiforrazott uvegekbe toltjuk, es bebugyolalva hagyjuk lassan kihulni.

No comments: