Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Friday, February 24, 2012

DISZNOKARAJ ALMAS-KRUMPLIS BUNDABA

Edesanyamtol van ez a recept. O a TV-be latta, s nagyon tetszett neki.  Nagyon finomnak hangzik.

3 tojasbol, lisztbol sorrel egy vastagabb palacsinta tesztat keszitunk. 2 almat es 2 krumplit a reszelo nagyobb lyukan lereszelunk es a palacsintatesztaba keverjuk.

A karajokat kiverjuk szep vekonyra, lisztbe forgatjuk es utanna a palacsintatesztaba tesszuk. Kezzel, kanallal teszunk ra a krumplis-almas palacsintatesztabol hogy mindenutt takarja.
Forro olajban kisutjuk.

Turos galuskat adhatunk melleje.
Alma cikkekkel diszitjuk.

No comments: