Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

HERB POTATO SALAD

Ingredients

Directions

  1. Fill a large saucepan with 1 inch of water and fit with a steamer basket; bring the water to a boil. Place the potatoes in the basket, cover, and steam until tender, 12 to 14 minutes; drain.
  2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix together the herbs, scallions, oil, mustard, vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the cooked potatoes and toss to combine.
By Charlyne Mattox,  May 2012

Nutritional Information

  • Per Serving
  • Calories 187
  • Fat  7g
  • Sat Fat  1g
  • Cholesterol  0mg
  • Sodium  303mg
  • Protein  4g
  • Carbohydrate  28g
  • Sugar  2g
  • Fiber  3g
  • Iron  2mg
  • Calcium  39mg

No comments: