Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

SHAVED FENNEL SALAD RECIPE


INGREDIENTS

  • 1 fennel bulb, shaved paper thin with a mandoline or meat slicer
  • 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
  • 1/8 teaspoon of chopped fresh thyme leaves
  • 1 Tbsp chopped flat-leafed parsley
  • 2 Tbsp shaved Parmesan cheese

METHOD

Mix all ingredients together.
Serves 2-3

No comments: