Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED CHICKEN WITH SAUTEED SPINACH

Ingredients

Directions

  1. Heat oven to 400° F. In a small bowl, combine the butter and chopped garlic.
  2. On a work surface, dividing evenly, top the prosciutto slices with the chicken and garlic butter; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roll up the chicken in the prosciutto; drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes.
  3. Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sliced garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the spinach and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook, tossing, until the spinach begins to wilt, 1 to 2 minutes more. Serve with the chicken.

No comments: