Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Friday, November 14, 2014

APPLE AND ALMOND ORGANIC CHICKEN SALAD

Ingredients:
2 chicken breasts
1 red apple
1 green apple
1/2 cup of dried cranberries
1/4 cup of chopped, lightly salted almonds
about 20 red grapes
about 1/2 cup of Mayo , add more if needed

Instruction:
Start out by cooking the chicken. Be sure to do this first so you can chop everything up while it cooks.
Chop up the apples, almonds, grapes and place into a large bowl with the cranberries.
Once chicken is cooked, chop up into small pieces and add to large bowl with mayo.
Combine all ingredients together and add salt to taste

No comments: