Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Friday, November 14, 2014

AVOCADO PUDDING

Ingredients:
1 avocado soft and ripe
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup grade b maple syrup
6 tbsps milk (coconut, almond or any type of milk you prefer)

Instructions:
Cut avocado in half and remove pit. Scoop out the flesh and put in a blender along with the remaining ingredients.
Process until smooth, occasionally scraping downsides. Serve immediately or refrigerate until you are  ready to serve.

No comments: