Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

SEARED SALMON WITH ISRAELY COUSCOUS

From the Real Simple website.
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: 20m| Total Time: 20m

Ingredients

  • Fat 17g
  • Sat Fat 3g
  • Cholesterol 108mg
  • Sodium 477mg
  • Protein 44g
  • Carbohydrate 35g
  • Sugar 1g
  • Fiber 2g
  • Iron 2mg
  • Calcium 60mg
  •  

No comments: