Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

LEMON AND GARLIC GRILLED CHICKEN

Serves 4| Hands-On Time: 10m| Total Time: 1hr 25m

Ingredients

Directions

  1. In a large bowl, combine the lemon zest and juice, garlic, oregano, 2 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the chicken, cover, and let marinate for 30 minutes.
  2. Cook the lima beans according to the package directions; let cool. Toss the lima beans with the Feta, shallot, the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper; set aside.
  3. Heat grill to medium. Grill the chicken over medium heat until cooked through, 25 to 35 minutes. Serve with the lima bean salad.
By Sue Li ,  April, 2012

No comments: