Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

TURKEY SCALLOPINI WITH GARLIC & HERBS

Submitted by: VANESSA

A great grilled turkey dish topped with a wonderful garlic sauce.
Number of Servings: 3
 
Ingredients  
3 minced garlic clove 
1 lb turkey scallopini (6 slices) 
1 tsp rosemary 
1 tsp thyme 
1 tsp oregano 
2 tbsp olive oil 
2 tbsp lemon juice

Directions
In a food processor or small bowl, combine garlic, thyme, rosemary, oregano, olive oil, and lemon juice.
Mix well.
Brush over both sides of turkey.
Grill immediately or cover and let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature.
You can also refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
On lightly greased grill, grill for 2 minutes on each side or just until cooked through.
If turkey scallopini is not available, you can also use thinly sliced turkey breast.


Number of Servings: 3

No comments: