Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

ALMAS PITE


Anyu (Szakacs Jolan) almastesztaja. Nagyon nagyon finom.

25 dog vajat 33 dig liszttel eldorzsolunk. 

Hozza adunk 2 tojassargajat, 2 evokanal tejfolt, 2 evokanal porcukrot, 1 kaveskanal feher bort, csipetnyi sot es nagyon jol osszegyurva 1oran at hideg helyen pihenni hagyjuk. 

Ez alatt 1 kg almat meghamoznk, vekony szeletekre vagjuk. 

A tesztat 2 reszre osztjuk es egyformara kinyujtjuk. 

Az egyik lapot a tepsibe tesszuk, raszorunk keves zsemlemorzsat vagy 10 dkg daralt diot es az almat meghintjuk cukros fahejjal. A masik lapot ratesszuk felvert tojassal a tetejet megkenjuk es tuvel megszurkaljuk. 

350 F sutobe 30 percig sutjuk, vagy amig a beleszurt fogpiszkalo tiszta marad. 

No comments: