Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Sunday, January 08, 2012

BAKED BRUXELLES SPROUT

This is the best way to make Bruxelles sprout. We did not like it, however now is one of our favorite  side dish. It is  easy to make taste very good.  My daughter made it during the Christmas Holidays.

Take the Bruxelles sprout, wash it, cut it in half. Sprinkle with olive oil, salt, pepper, add garlic. Heat your oven at 375F. Put in the sprouts on a baking dish and put in the oven for 15 minutes. Take it out, mix it, and put it back in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes, till they are soft.  

No comments: