Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Monday, January 02, 2012

NIZZAI SALATA UJKRUMPLIVAL

serves 4

1 tonhalkonzerv
500 g fott ujkrumpli
150 g ceruzabab
200 g koktelparadicsom, kettevagva
3 ek. kapribogyo
5 ringli (ajokagyuru)
2 tojas
olivaolaj
fel citrom leve, so, bors

Talban tord ossze villaval a tonhalat. Vagd felbe a fott krumplikat. Keverd ossze a tonhalat, krumplit, ceruzababot, paradicsomot kapribogyot es a ringlit. A 3 percig fozott tojasokat hamozd meg, fagd felbe es tedd a salatara. Az olivaolajat es a citrom levevel locsold meg a salatat, hintsd meg soval, frissen orolt borssal.


No comments: