Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Saturday, January 07, 2012

SALATA DE PEPENE ROSU FETA SI MENTA

600g pepene rosu, fara seminte
1 tbsp suc de lime
100 g brinza feta maruntita
2 tbsp ulei de masline
menta proaspata tocata
1/2 ceapa rosie feliata
75 g masline
Se pun ceapa si sucul de lime intr-un bol si se lasa citeva minute deoarece lamaia scade din iuteala cepei. Se amesteca apoi pepenele taiat cuburi, feta, ceapa, maslinele, sucul de lime si menta; se toarna ulei de masline deasupra si se amesteca usor, se da la rece. Dupa 30 de minute poate fi servita. 

No comments: