Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Hajnal’s RATATOUILLE


1/4 cup oliva olaj

4 kicsi zukkini

1 nagy vagy ket kissebb winetta

2 cikk fokhagyma
2 kozepes vagy egy nagy fej hagyma

750 ml paradicsom pure

3/4cup rizs

zold petrezselyem

bazsalikom (basil)

3 szal cellery



Az olajban megdinszteljuk a hagymat, paprikat, cellerit. Hozzaadjuk a karikara vagott zukkinit, kockara vagott vinettat, fokhagymat, paradicsompuret, rizset, bazsalikomot zoldpetrezselymet. Egy edenybe tezzsuk, lefedjuk es a lerben 35-40 percig sutjuk 350F (175C). Ha szukseges, megkavarjuk hogy a rizs megfojon. Magara vagy hussal talaljuk.


No comments: