Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Sunday, April 04, 2010

KRUMPLIS SZILVAS GOMBOC

Edesanyam (Szakacs Martonne, szul Torok Jolan) receptje, Nyaradszereda. Nagyon finom csak nekem savat csinal.

10 hamozott krumplit sos vizben megfozni, vizet leszurom, kiteszem a lapitora es megtorom. Mikor meghult adok hozza 1/2 - 3/4 kg lisztet 2 tojast, jol osszegyurom (de nem sokaig). Lapitot meglisztezem es a tesztat 1/2 cm vastagra kinyujtom. Vizet teszek egy fazekba foni. Egy labasba prezlit teszek (1-2 tbsp) olajba es lassan megpiritom. A tesztat 5cm/5cm nagysagu kockakra vagom Kimagolom a szilvat, minden felbe teszek egy kaveskanal (1/4 tsp) cukrot es fahejat. Gombocot csinalok es a fovo, sos vizbe teszem. Ket reszbe fozom meg. Mikor feljon a viz tetejere,meg 5 percig fozom. Utanna kiszedem a szurokanallal es a prezlibe teszem.

No comments: