Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Saturday, January 01, 2011

MAGYAR TESZTA

Braz Sandorne Lazar Julianna tesztaskonyve, 1935

12 kanal lisztet egy kis vajjal osszedorzsolunk, majd 6 kanal porcukorral, 3 egesz tojassal, 3 kanal tejfellel, 1 citrom hejaval es kis kaveskanal szodabikarbonattal lagy tesztanak osszegyurjuk.

Igen jo teszta (vagyis sutemeny) es barminek is hasznalhatjuk, -kiflinek, toltott lepenynek, sot meg tortalapokat is suthetunk belole.

No comments: