Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Saturday, January 01, 2011

REBARBARA DZSEM

nagyon finom

5 kupa (1liter 250ml) aprora vagott rebarbara
5 kupa (1liter 250ml) kristalycukor
egy 19 oz (540 ml) ananaszkompot (amibe az ananasz darabokban van, nem egeszbe)
1 csomag eper zsele por

osszekavarod az elso harom anyagot es buzogva fozod 15 percig. Utanna leveszed a tuzrol es hozzaadod az eper zsele port. Kavarod hogy vastagodjon, s utanna uvegekbe toltod

No comments: