Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

CSUSZTATOTT PALACSINTA

Eggyik kedvenc edessegunk. Nagymamam es azutan edesanyam szokta csinalni, s ezzel vart haza. Konnyen elkeszul csak egy jo palacsintsutore van szukseg.


Szukseges:
4 tojas, szetvalasztjuk a sargajat a feherjetol
4 dkg margarin
12 dkg liszt
1/2 liter tej
1 csomag vanilia cukor
4 evokanal kristaly cukor
pici so

vaj a suteshez
a fenti anyagokat jol osszekeverjuk s mikor szep sima, hozzaadjuk a 4 tojasfeherjebol keszitett habot, Ezt konnyen kavarjuk bele hogy lehetoleg ne torjuk ossze a habot.

a palacsinta sutot megkenjuk vajjal vagy olajjal, s ontunk bele a tesztabol. Addig sutjuk mig a felso fele szep holyagos. Akkor kicsusztatjuk egy talra es vanilias cukorral meghintjuk. A kovetkezo palacsintat a masik tetejere teszem.  Az utolso palacsintat az aljaval felfele tesszuk.
Jo etvagyat!!!

No comments: