Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

MICCS

This is a typical Romanian food; it is made from ground meat. When well made it is very very tasty. I got the recipe from Kata, my friend from Sweden.

1 kg orolt hus - finomzdabb ha vegyes:diszno, juh, szarnyas [marha]
1 csesze langyos viz - lassan adom a hushoz
1 pupozott evokanal vegeta
so izles szerint
5-6 cikk foghagyma aprora vagva - paszirozva
1 pupozott kaveskanal ivoszoda - natrium bicarbonat
1 csapott kaveskanal oregano

Osszegyurom az egeszet es enyhen olajos kezzel miccseket formalok beloluk. Kalyhan vagy BBQ megsutom.

No comments: