Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Monday, November 22, 2010

SARMALUTE

Buzaui mama, Molnar Maria szuletett Gatej, receptje; nagyon finomra tudta kesziteni

Tot la fel carne tocata 1/2 kg, sau vreti mai multe mai multa carne, si 2-3 cepe tocate prin masina. Se amesteca cu 1g orez, piper, sare. Carza acra se curata foile, se impacheteaza si se pun la fiert. Se incearca cind sint gata si se pune smintina.

No comments: