Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Monday, November 22, 2010

NARANCSOS KACSASULT



Egy 4.5 - 5 lb kacsa
1 teaskanal so
2 hamozatlan narancs, negyfele vagva
1 cikk fokhagyma aprora vagva
3 szem bors
3-4 evokanal narancs marmalade

Narans szosz:
2 evokanal barna cukor
1 evokanal kukorica kemenyito
1 evokanal lereszelt narancshej
2/3 cup narancs le
3 evokanal ruca zsir ( a sulo rucatol)
3 evokanal Curacao, Cointreau vagy Grand Marnier vagy narancs likor

Mosd meg es csurgasd le a kacsat. a felvadott narancsokat, fokhaymat, sot borst kavard ossze es tedd a mellkasuregbe. Szord meg a boret soval es tedd be sulni a 325F (165C) lerbe 2 es fel 3 oraig.
Ezutan kiveszed, bekened a boret a narancs marmaladeval, s visszateszed meg 15 percig sulni. Narancs szeleteket addj melleje mikor felszolgalod.
Jol keverd ossze a barna cukrot, kemenyitot, lereszelt narancs hejat, narancs levet es a ruca zsirt. Fozd lassu kavaras mellet 3 percig vagy amig felforr es megvastagszik. Kavard bele a likort. Egy szoszos edenyben szolgald fel a martast, vagy a rucara ontsed.


No comments: