Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Saturday, March 10, 2018

ALMAS HALMOK

A tésztát ízesíthetjük egy kis fahéjjal is. Ebből az adagból kb. 40 db aprósütemény lesz. A langyosra hűlt süteményt szórjuk meg porcukorral.
Hozzávalók 6 adag:


Elkeszites:

  1. A sütőt 200 fokra előmelegítjük. 2 tepsit sütőpapírral kibélelünk.
  1. A lisztből a sóval, cukorral, sütőporral, tojással és a vajjal egy morzsaszerű tésztát gyúrunk.
  1. Az almát megmossuk, durvára reszeljük, majd a citromlével, juharsziruppal és a mazsolával együtt a tésztához keverjük.
  1. 2 teáskanál segítségével halmokat rakunk a sütőpapírral bélelt tepsikbe. Betoljuk a sütőbe, és 12-15 perc alatt aranysárgára sütjük.
  • sütési hőfok: 200°C
  • sütési mód: alul-felül sütés

No comments: