Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Thursday, March 22, 2018

WATERCRESS AND AVOCADO SALAD


grapefruit
teaspoon dijon mustard
teaspoon honey
salt
freshly ground pepper
tablespoons avocado oil
handfuls cress
avocados
scallions

Preparation steps

Step 1/1
Peel and juice the grapefruit. Mix the juice with the mustard, honey, salt, pepper and oil. Rinse the watercress and spin dry. Peel the avocados, cut in half, remove pits then cut into slices. Rinse the scallions and chop diagonally into rings. Toss the salad with the dressing and serve on plates.

No comments: