Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

KURTOS KALACS



20 gram eleszto , kicsi langyos tej. (felfuttatjuk kb 15 perc) egy csuporban

1 Kilo finom liszt
25 deka olvasztott vaj
1/2  kaveskanal so
3 togas, 
1 tojas sarga
4 evokanal cukor
1/2 liter langyos tej
felfuttatott elesztovel osszedolgozzuk.

A lisztet egy talba tesszuk, akkoraba amibe meg is kelhet.
A liszt kozepebe lyukat formalunk es abba tesszuk a tojasokat , felfutatott elesztot, olvasztott vajat es a meleg tejet lassan ontunk hozza, ahogy dolgozzuk a masszat. 

Megkelesszuk ketszer nagyobbra. 

Lisztezett lapitora egy darabkat 1 meteresre nyujtunk. Feltekereskor keresztezzuk az elejet es a veget, hogy forgataskor ne tekeredjen le.

A fat megolajozzuk es feltekerjuk. 

2 tojasfeherjet felverjuk egy kicsit (csak egy kicsit)
A feltekert tesztat tojas feherjevel bekenjuk es raszorjuk a dios cukrot.

En megolajozom ahogy sutom. Jo etvagyat!!!! :)
Sent from my iPad


No comments: