Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Monday, October 11, 2010

APROSUTEMENYEK

Aprosutemeny I.

250 g cukor
4 tojasfeherje enyhen felverve
250 g orolt dio
1 csomag vanilia
citromhely
2 evokanal prezli

Oszekavarjuk az osszetevoket es kizsirozott tepsibe kiskanallal kirakjuk. Kozepmeleg (350F) sutoben megsutjuk.


Aprosutemeny II.

4 tojassargaja
100 g vaj
100 g cukor
150 g liszt

Oszekavarjuk az osszetevoket es kizsirozott tepsibe kiskanallal kirakjuk. Kozepmeleg (350F) sutoben megsutjuk

En kisiritettem es kivagtam karikakra es kettot kettot savanykas izzel osszeragasztottam. 

No comments: