Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

PASTETOM SULVE


Ez az otthoni ember feltalalokepessegenek allit emleket. Finom party eledel.

2-3 evokanal olajon egy jo fej, aprora vagott hagymat megdisztelunk. 2 doboz pastetomot kikavarunk. Mikor a hagyma kihult a pastetomhoz keverjuk. Adunk hozza 2 tojas sargajat, sok aprora vagott petrezselyem zoldet, kaprot. Konnyeden belekeverjuk a tojasok kemenyre vert habjat , adunk hozza 2-4 evokanal grizet vagy prezlit s izles szerint sozzuk, borsozzuk. Egy erc labost jol kikenunk, a masszat beletesszuk s kozepes sutoben kisutjuk.

No comments: