Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Thursday, October 07, 2010

NEIMAN MARCUS COOKIES

nagyon finom; az adagot meg lehet felezni

2 cup butter
4 cups flour
2 tsp soda bicarbonat
2 cups sugar
5 cups blended oatmeal (measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder)
24 oz chocolate chips
2 cups brown sugar
1 tsp salt
18 oz Hersey bar (grated)
4 eggs
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla
3 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
Cream the butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla; mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and soda. Add chocolate chips, Hershey Bar and nuts. Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet. Bake for 10 min at 375F . Makes 112 cookies.

No comments: