Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

KAPOSZTALE LEVES



Emese, a hugom, egyik kedvenc levese .Legfinomabbat disznóvágáskor lehet készíteni a friss husbol.
A disznócombot megőröljük,sózzuk , borsózzuk ízlés szerint es egy kevés fokhagymát is adunk hozzá. Jól összedolgozzuk. Kicsi gombócokat gyurunk és beletesszük főni egy fazékba. Keves vízzel főzzük. Mikor már majdnem kesz van , csinalunk hozza egy rantast amit kaposztalevel toltunk fel, es egy ereszteket is . Enyhen sos savanykas izu.

No comments: