Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

PEREC

Sepsiszentgyorgyi recept. Az adagok nempontosak, ki kell tapasztalni.

60 dkg liszt
1 margarin
1 egesz tojas
2 lejre tejfol (gondolom 250 ml)
pici so
pici eleszto

Az osszetevoket osszegyurjuk, a tesztat letakarva, meleg helyen 30 percig allni hagyjuk. Utanna kisujnyi vastag darabokat siritunk belole, amikbol pereceket formalunk. Kozepmeleg sutoben (350F) megsutjuk.

No comments: