Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

CRANBERRY SPINACH SALAD WITH WARM HONEY DIJON BACON DRESSING

Salad:
1 pkg spinach
1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
red onion slices

Dressing:
4 slices crispy bacon ( may be omitted)
1⁄2 cup honey
1⁄2 cup lime juice
2 tbsp Dijon
Salt and peper.
Combine ingredients in a bowl with a whisk. Heat in microwave until warm.

No comments: