Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

KEKSZRUD

1 kg keksz
30 dkg porcukor
1 csomag (250g) mazsola
15 dkg durvara vagott dio
1 dl rum
tej
A keksz negyedet diodaralon vagy mixerbe megdaraljuk. A tobbit osszetorjuk. Mindent osszegyurunk egy edenyben. Henger alakura formaljuk es megvizezett zsirpapirba tesszuk.
Egy napig hutoben tartjuk, utanna vekonyra szeletelve talaljuk

No comments: