Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Friday, December 17, 2010

NEGRES

Nagyon finom es szep; eggyik kedvenc tesztam; Szentgyorgyon sokszor sutottem.

Teszta:
50 dg margarine
1 tojas
20 dg cukor
csipetnyi so
30 percig kavarjuk (Mixerrel gyorsabb.) Hozzaadunk 2 evokanal mezet, 20 ml tejet. Tovabb kavarjuk. 300 g lisztbe belekavarunk 1 evokanal szodaport (natrium bikarbonat) es ezt is a masszaba kavarjuk. Kizsirozott tepsibe megsutjuk.
Krem:
25 dg cukrot 2 ek kakaoval es 100 ml vizzel vastag sziruppa fozzuk. Mikor kihult hozzaadunk 25 dg vajat es hagyjuk fellobbanni (felforrni).
A kihult tesztat kockakra vagjuk es a kockakat a krembe, utanna meg orolt dioba martjuk.


No comments: