Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

KOFAL TORTA

Joli mama receptje. Nagyon finom, könnyen elkeszitheto sütemény.- Emesetol



7 tojás fehérjéből kemény habot verünk.Hozzáadunk 25 dkg porcukrot,1 evőkanál lisztet, 2 evőkanál finom prézlit,25 dkg pörkölt diót megőrölve.Lassú tűznél sütjük.
Töltelék
7 tojás sárgáját, 7 evőkanál vaniliás cukorral összekeverünk , hozzáadunk 8 dkg csokoládét,1 dl felketekávét és habverővel verve gőz felett főzzük. Majd hagyjuk kihűlni.
Mikor kihűlt,hozzáadunk 20 dkg vajat, 25 dkg porcukrot, habosra keverjük. A krémet rákenjuk a tészt
ára , vizes késsel vágjuk.
Diszíthetjük tejszínhabbal.

No comments: