Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

TEJFOLOS PISKOTA

nagyon finom

3 egesz tojas
25 dkg porcukor (kristalycukor)
3 dl tejfol
30 dkg liszt
1 sutopor
citromhej (vanilia)

az egesz tojasokat a cukorral jo habosra elkeverjuk, hozzaadjuk kanalankent a tejfolt, tovabb keverjuk; vegul a sutoporral elvegyitett lisztet aprankent hozzaszitaljuk es meg jo 5 percig keverjuk. Zsirozott, lisztezett tepsibe ontjuk es egyenletes, kozephomersekletu (350F, 160C) kb. 30 - 40 percig sutjuk. Kiboritva alapjara visszaforditjuk. Porcukorral behinthetjuk, vagy miutan kihult kettevagjuk es gyumolcsizzel vagy valamilyen kremmel megtoltjuk
.

No comments: