Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

ZUCCHINI LOAF

Elaine's receipt, very, very good. Can be kept long in the freezer.

2 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
dash of cloves
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup cooking oil
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2 3ggs
1 tsp vanila
1/3 cup milk
1 1/2 cups grated zucchini
1/2 cup raisins

Bake in greased loaf pan at 350F (160C) 1hr to 1 1/2 hr.

No comments: