Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Friday, December 17, 2010

SZILVAS LEPENY

Finom ha a szilva meg van jol erve, maskepp savanyu.

40 dkg liszt
2 evokanal cukor
pici so
2 tojas
eleszto feloldva
15 dkg vaj vagy margarin
A fentieket osszegyurjuk, tepsibe tesszuk. A szilvat kimagolva rarakjuk es a kovetkezo masszaval leontjuk: 14 dkg margarint megolvasztunk, hozzaadunk 2 evokanal lisztet es vajszinure piritjuk. Tejjel lassan feloldjuk es addig kavarjuk mig levalik a labosrol. Hozzaadunk 2 tojassargajat osszekavarva 4 evokanal cukorral. Belekeverjuk a kemenyre vert tojasfeherjeket es 20 dkg tejfolt. Lassu tuznel sutjuk.

No comments: