Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Friday, December 17, 2010

KOSSUTH KIFLI

Otthoni recept; nagyon finom; minden unnepre majdnem megsutottek

6 tojassargajat kikeverunk 20 dkg cukorral; a feherjet kemeny habba verjuk. 8 dkg zsirt (vajat) 1 citrom levevel es lereszelt hejaval, valamint egy kis csomag sutoporral kikeverunk, majd a kemenyre vert tojashabokhoz adjuk. Ide keverjuk meg a tojassargakat es a 20 dkg lisztet. Tepsibe ontjuk, tetejere aprora vagott diot szorunk es kozepes sutobe megsutjuk. A kihult tesztat poharral felhold alakura vagjuk. Porcukorral meghintjuk.

No comments: