Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

VANILIAKIFLI

A ferjem kedvence; a receptnek tobb fele valtozata ismeretes, en a Horvath Ilona 1976-os szakacskonyvebe talalhato receptet hasznaltam. A tesztahoz valo anyagokat a foodprocessorba gyurtam ossze. 1/2 evokanal (tbsp) teszta darabokat vettem ki es kezzel kicsi kifliket formaltam belole. 370 F on sutottem 15 min-ig. 



25 dkg (250 g) liszt
20 dkg (200 g) vaj vagy margarin
10 dkg (100 g) porcukor
10 dkg (100 g) daralt mandula/dio
10 dkg (100 g) vanilias porcukor a hinteshez
A tesztahoz tartozo anyagokat gyorsan osszegyurjuk, ceruza vastagsagu hosszu rudakat sodrunk, 5 cm hosszura daraboljukes kifliket formalunk beloluk. Kozepes tuznel egesz vilagosra sutjuk es forron vanilias cukorba forgatjuk.
Ugy is keszithetjuk hogy megsutes utan cukorba forgatas helyett a kiflivegeket csokolade mazba martjuk.

No comments: