Welcome to my recipe collection.

These recipes offer a delicious mix of new and old world flavors. From the kitchens of my mother and grandmother in Transylvania to the new fusion mixes from my home kitchen in Canada. I have been inspired by the fickle tastes of my children ( vegetarian, pescatarian or whichever way the wind may blow) and my desire to become healthier without compromising taste. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Leave me comments and your favorite recipes!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

ONE BITE APPLE MUFFINS

Hajnalka receptje

1. Combine in a bowl: 1 -1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup oatmeal (rolled oats)
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1-1/2 cup apples, diced (about 2)

2 Whisk together: 1 egg
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup apple sauce
1 tsp vanilla
Add to dry ingredients. Until moist. Spoon in lightly sprayed or lined muffin cups. Bake at 375F for 12 min or until firm to touch. Cool on racke.

No comments: